Saturday, July 10, 2010

Irritable, Tired, and Bored…How Much Fun …

I looked out the window this morning and all it did was make me upset. It has been almost three weeks since we had our yard ripped out by the landscaper/excavator guy and we still have no yard back. It is just a huge pile of dirt everywhere. I was really hoping for grass before the kids vacation was over. I think I may be hoping for too much, this guy started at the end of May with our deck and yard and he has not finished either. We actually have a baby gate up on our deck because there is such a drop off from one side that we are worried our little man could fall from it. We gave up on him for setting up the playground set. My hubby ended setting it up himself with some help from his brother. It’s almost all finished. I am really happy the playground set is done but we still need to make a dump run from all the trash accumulated from it. Also track from other objects from remodeling along with stuff that we decided to get rid of from the basement when we packed it up. You know that stuff you say ,“Why do we have this it doesn’t even work?” . It just really aggravates me about all this because this guy was supposed to do all this. I just hope next week will be the week where he will get moving on it.
On another assumption I ended from looking at photos was why do some children go through that duration that they do that big toothy silly grin and/or closing their eyes for like almost every picture. Usually its cute and silly but other times you are trying to get this really adorable picture and you cannot get them to smile that everyday adorable smile. Three of my four children have done that smiling number and one of them just embarked on it.
 
“Do you see something in my teeth Mom ? “ J
Five days till I get to see my sister and her kids. I am very, very excited. Do not really know how we are going to keep eight kids busy for two weeks but, I hope because they have not seen one another in a year that they will have a lot of catching up to do. I know my sister and I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment